House system plays a key role in the scheme of education environed by O. P. Jindal School, Savitri Nagar. The followings are the major objectives that we strive to achieve through the house system.
- To provide a smooth transition from home life to school life for all students.
- To create and use social situation so that children’s social and emotional needs are fulfilled.
- To enable students to integrate themselves well in the corporate life of school.
- To enable students to prepare themselves for playing different role as member of a group, community or society.
- To inculcate the sense of responsibility to take one’s tasks and duties in life earnestly and discharge them to the best of one’s abilities.
- To help every student develop his/her personality and integrity.
- To develop the spirit of healthy competition among students.
- To inculcate the qualities of self dignity self confidence and respect for others views and opinions.
- To develop a sense of belongingness among students and to create desire to live in harmony.
- To benefit from right example set by others and to set similar example for others.
- To inculcate among students respect for seniors, elders, teachers and a caring attitude towards juniors and fraternity towards all.
- To learn live work, endure and enjoy together and develop a degree of sensitivity for their feelings and needs.
- To inculcate among students personal social and national values.
ORGANISATION OF HOUSE SYSTEM
In this full-fledged school the students are grouped in to four houses. Each houses has its flag, badge, T-Shirt etc. The four houses are named as Neer, Vayu, Vyom & Agni.
The house system is like a large joint family made up of four smaller families each with its distinct identify and all guard of a common end. The house system strives to achieve their goals by providing a secure and affective social environment with which can easily identify oneself and take pride as its recognized members. The typical organization of the house system is shown in the figure.
|Mr. Rijo N.C. / Mrs. Manju Sharma
|Mr. T. P. Rao / Mrs. Babita Singh
|Mrs. Shashi Chakraborty / Mrs. Mala Dey
|Mr. Virendra Tripathi / Mr. U. Shrivastava