The vision of O. P. Jindal School, Savitri Nagar is to provide a conducive learning environment through value based and technology enabled education to nurture global citizens.
The school will strive to leverage stakeholder strengths to create a conducive environment and help every individual realize his/her potential through appropriate use of pedagogy and technology.
O. P. Jindal School, Savitri Nagar is to create a learning community of coherent and cogent learners to work as a catalyst for change in the society.
- To give our children the basic training they need to maintain and enhance the highest standard of excellence so that they will grow up to be integrated, self-reliant, skilled, responsible citizens. This training is moral, intellectual, emotional, physical and social.
- To create in our School a climate of trust and love where each child is valued as an individual is helped to develop a sense of his/her own worth and is aware of the contribution he/she can make to the society in which he/she lives.
- To provide a balanced and rigorous academic programme that is highly relevant to the needs of all students.
- To implement an enquiry based approach to learning.
- To provide opportunities for cooperative games and team sports.
- To provide opportunities for students to pursue interests through a variety of after School activities.
- To provide each student with the technology skills that is age-appropriate to the educational and social requirements of contemporary society.
- To provide teachers with adequate in-service opportunities to support curriculum initiatives and to ensure that they are kept abreast of current trends in educational scenario.
- To share information with parents on a regular basis and keep parents informed at regular intervals on the child’s progress.
- To encourage innovative practice, research, experimentation, surveys, projects, case studies etc.